Mahatma Gandhi rightly said, ‘The world has enough for everyone’s need, but not enough for everyone’s greed.’These words form the key towards understanding sustainable development.
1) Use water in moderation while washing,bathing etc.
2) Reusing water waste from washing machine for cleaning floors or using in the washrooms.
3) Preventing overflow of water tanks.
4) Rainwater harvesting by connecting roof drain pipes to a tank.
5) Follow the 5Rs -Reduce,Recycle,Reuse,Re-purpose,Refuse.
6) Even if you do not have an open area in or around your house, create a green space in the smallest possible space. A few flowerpots aesthetically placed will make you happy as well as help your kids form a bond with nature and become sensitive.
7)Always carry a shopping bag with you.
8)Use a carpool.
9)Please plant a sapling for every occasion you want to commemorate.
‘ Be the change you want to see in this world.’
Blogging with a purpose #CauseAChatter
2 thoughts on “PROTECT YOUR ENVIRONMENT…”
Change begins with the one person……. Let that one be ‘me’……. Need these reminders very often 😊😊😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes,you are right..We need to remind ourselves again and again..